- Porcelain & Silicone Insulator
- Silicone & Porcelain Cutouts
- Anchor Rods
- Ground Rods
- Fiberglass Guy Strain Insulator
- Clamps & Braces
- Hot line clamps
- Animal Guards
- 3.Dense clays, sands and gravel; hard silts and clays.
- 4.Medium dense sandy gravel; very stiff to hard silts and clays.
- 5.Medium dense coarse sand and sandy gravels; stiff to very stiff silts and clays
- 6.Loose to medium dense fine to coarse sand; firm stiff clays and silts.
- 7.Loose fine sand; alluvium; Ioess, soft-firm clays; varied clays; fill
Expanding Anchors have unique earth Anchoring feature, offering excellent holding power with minimal soil disturbance. As the blade expands into the earth, forming a conically shaped square. The expanding anchor retained its expanded shape even under excessive loading conditions. PLH anchors are protected with black anti-corrosion paint.
*PLH anchors are protected with black anti corrosion paints.
|Holding Strength (Lbs)|
|Part no.||Hole Size (inches)||Area (sq.Inches)||Rod Size (Inches)||3||4||5||6||7||Approx Wt.
|P0870||6||70||1/2 & 5/8||16000||14000||11000||8500||5000||500||1|
|P8135||8||135||5/8 & 3/4||26500||22000||18500||15000||10000||1000||1|
Print Specification Expanding anchor Click here for catalog